The Rodman Area Campground is divided into two areas. The first, which is the older campground, offers thirty-nine campsites, thirteen have 30 amp electricity and water. The remaining twenty-six are rustic in beautiful wooded settings and great for tent camping.
The second area just recently competed has twenty eight full 50 amp hookup sites, two of which are handicapped compatible.
The campground is located on the east end of Rodman Reservoir within a short distance from the dam and spillway where the angler can fish from the handicapped accessible fishing piers or along the sides of the spillway.
8282 SE Hwy. 314
Ocala, FL 34470
Telephone: (352) 236-7143
- Entrance Station Hours: 7 AM - 8 PM DST / 7 AM to 6 PM (Non-daylight savings time)
- 8 AM - 6 PM (During Rodman Reservoir drawdown, non-daylight savings time)
- Check out 11 AM
- Check in 1 PM to 4 PM
A sewage dump station is available at the campground entry area. There is a good boat ramp with plenty of safe parking. Covered picnic tables are near the boat ramp.
- Campsites w/ power & water hookups: Normal $22 + tax; Seniors (65+w/FL DL or 100% Disability) $11+ tax
- Primitive Campsites: Normal $12 + tax; Seniors (65+w/FL DL or 100% Disability) $6+ tax
- Dump Station and Boat Launch free to campers.
- Dump station: $5+ tax - Non Campers
- Boat Launch (non-campers) $5 + tax Up to 8 persons/ $1 per extra person
- Annual Pass $30 + tax (Up to 8 persons/ $1 per extra person)
- Day Use $3.00 per vehicle, up to 8 persons
- All prices plus tax.
- Leave something at your site at all times to show occupancy.
- Firearms, alcohol and ATV's are prohibited from this area
- No rain checks or refunds.
- 10 PM - 6 AM is "Quiet Time" No generators or radios may be used. Please do not make any loud noises that may disturb campers near you.
- Campsites are limited to one family (mother, father, and their children) or a group of five people, two cars and two tents or RV
- Maximum Stay -14 consecutive days. You must leave for 7 consecutive days before you may check back in to camp.
- Primitive camping area is for tent camping only and generators are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than six feet and attended at all times. You must clean up after your pets.
- The recreation area front gate is locked at closing time. Campers are responsible for keeping the gate closed and locked. The combination is given to each camper upon check-in. See gate house attendant if you have misplaced the combination. DAY PASS USERS MUST LEAVE BEFORE CLOSING.
- Lanterns should be hung on lantern posts. Please do not hang on trees.
- Campfires are permitted in fire ring only. Dead wood may be gathered from the ground. Please do not cut or chop trees and vegetation.
- Garbage cans are provided; please use them for your litter.
- No hunting
- Help keep our facilities clean. Please don't litter.
- The campground may close without notice upon management's determination that the facilities and/or area are deemed unsafe to visitors.
Reservation are accepted with major credit card. You will receive a full refund if cancellations are made within 24 hours in advance. If you cancel on the day of your reservation, you will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee. If you do not call to cancel your reservation, you will be charged for all nights reserved.
by FAC 62S-3